Friday, February 2, 2018

Stages of Rad

We got up one morning this week to find our neighbor's bull loitering in our garden. I went out and shooed him back down the lane to his owner's place. When Gracen came home from school and heard about it she was impressed and pronounced me a "rad" grandpa. I'm sure, in her imagination, she saw me in a much more adventurous light than what actually happened. But she reminded me that I was only at stage 1 of radness. Stage 2 would require that I talk cool. Stage 3, of course, would be attained if I dressed cool. Acting cool was a requirement for stage 4. And to achieve stage 5 of radness I would have to show some pretty cool dance moves. I think I'm content to remain in stage 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Blue Ribbon Biscuits                                           Dorothy won the blue ribbon at the Tulsa State Fair                        ...